Anti Nausea Acupressure Band with Peppermint Oil, Migraine and Headache Relief (single) Black, Peppermint
RELIEF OF NAUSEA, TENSION, MIGRAINES AND HEADACHES Using Acupressure and Peppermint Aromatherapy
UTILIZE THE AROMATHERAPY AND SIMPLY INHALE THE SCENT ON YOUR BAND. Taking deep slow breathes. Scent will fade in 1-4 weeks. Easily apply your own.
MADE IN THE USA. Our products feature VELCRO® Brand fasteners.Hook/Loop closure with polished steel secure loop.
ACCESSORY ADHESIVE TAPES added for placement or slippage issues. Latex free and manufactured in the USA.
ACUPRESSURE POINT OPTIONS P7/H7/LU9 (between wrist bone and wrist crease) or P6/H6/LU8 (above wrist bone) USE WHICHEVER IS MOST COMFORTABLE.
EASY TO USE. Wear band on either wrist prior to/or during symptoms. Full directions and diagrams included with every purchase.
PERSONALIZED ADJUSTABLE SIZING for that perfect fit! Measure wrist circumference AND ADD 1 INCH EXTRA FOR THREE BEAD TYPES. Please view graph included with product pictures for assistance with measurement. ALL BRACELETS ARE ADJUSTABLE DOWN IN SIZE
How does the Adjustable Acupressure Aromatherapy Wristband Work?
This is a multi symptom Acupressure Bracelet utilizing 3 different pressure points to help alleviate nausea, tension, migraines, and headaches with the ADDED benefits of PEPPERMINT Essential Oils (stress, anti nausea, hot flash. tension). Full diagram included with detailed information regarding pressure points. All points are on wrist area and easy to locate.
Pressure Point Info and Full Directions included
H7 aids to treat insomnia, irritability, stress, emotional imbalances, nervousness, anxiety, hyperactivity, palpitations, fear, and forgetfulness.
P7 relieves insomnia, stress, hot flashes (flushes), manic behavior, palpitations, sweating, stomach pain, and vomiting.
LU9 relieves palpitations, stress headaches, nervousness, poor circulation, headache, migraine, and wrist pain.
H6 is used for relieving anxiety, irritability, night sweats, panic attacks.
P6 relieves nausea, motion sickness, morning sickness, carpal tunnel, menstrual cramp nausea.
LU8 is used for emotional well being.
Materials and General Info
Certified Medical Banding Material Manufactured in the USA.
Bracelets are ¾” in width. Simple Hook and Loop Closure for Adjust Ability. Added polished steel loop secures the end of the closure. Wear bracelet closure toward the outside pinky finger.
Latex free accessory adhesive tape samples to prevent slippage or placement issues.
Peppermint essential oil (nausea, motion sickness, indigestion, tension headache, hot flashes, allergies)
Clinically proven to work.
If you are new to acupressure/pressure point therapy allow your body a few days to acclimate and be consistent with use before or during onset of symptoms. Results should occur 1-7 days after regular use. Bracelets should be Loosely snug NOT tight.
Acupressure Bracelets are NOT considered a medical device. All natural. Our products feature VELCRO® Brand fasteners.
You can wear your band above or below the wrist bone to utilize pressure points.
Smells great and works too :)
- Alammar N, et al. (2019). The impact of peppermint oil on the irritable bowel syndrome: A meta-analysis of the pooled clinical data. DOI:
- Amjadi MA, et al. (2012). The effect of peppermint oil on symptomatic treatment of pruritus in pregnant women.
- Anheyer D, et al. (2017). Herbal medicines for gastrointestinal disorders in children and adolescents: A systematic review. DOI:
- Borhani HA, et al. (2010). Cutaneous application of menthol 10% solution as an abortive treatment of migraine without aura: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossed-over study [Abstract]. DOI:
- Briggs P, et al. (2016). Inhaled peppermint oil for postop nausea in patients undergoing cardiac surgery [Abstract]. DOI:
- Chaudhari LK, et al. (2012). Antimicrobial activity of commercially available essential oils against Streptococcus mutans [Abstract].
- Chumpitazi BP, et al. (2018). Review article: the physiologic effects and safety of peppermint oil and its efficacy in irritable bowel syndrome and other functional disorders. DOI:
- Elsaie LT, et al. (2016). Effectiveness of topical peppermint oil on symptomatic treatment of chronic pruritus. DOI:
- Hines S, et al. (2018). Aromatherapy for treatment of postoperative nausea and vomiting. DOI:
- Joulaeerad N, et al. (2018). Effect of aromatherapy with peppermint oil on the severity of nausea and vomiting in pregnancy: A single-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial.
- Khalaf MHG, et al. (2019). Impact of peppermint therapy on dysphagia and non-cardiac chest pain: A pilot study [Abstract]. DOI:
- Li J, et al. (2011). Peppermint oil decreases the production of virulence-associated exoproteins by Staphylococcus aureus. DOI:
- Mahboubi M. (2019). Caraway as important medicinal plants in management of disease. DOI:
- Methods of application. (n.d.).
- Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil. (n.d.).
- Nath SS, et al. (2012). A near fatal case of high dose peppermint oil ingestion – lessons learnt. DOI:
- Oh JY, et al. (2014). Peppermint oil promotes hair growth without toxic signs. DOI:
- Part 182 – Substances generally recognized as safe. (2018).
- Peppermint oil. (2016).
- Rajkowska K, et al. (2017). Selected essential oils as antifungal agents against antibiotic-resistant Candida spp.: In vitro study n clinical and food-borne isolates [Abstract]. DOI:
- St. Cyr A, et al. (2015). Efficacy and tolerability of STOPAIN for a migraine attack. DOI:
- Tisserand R, et al. (2013). Essential oil safety: A guide for healthcare professionals.
We Also Recommend
Anxiety Band for Men, Women and Kids, MULTIPLE COLORS, Slide On Waterproof Bracelet, Discreet Comfortable Design (single)
Anti-Anxiety Bracelet, Adjustable Acupressure Band, Stress Relief, Emotional Stability (single) black
Anti-Anxiety Bracelet, Insomnia Bracelet, Stress Relief Gift, Natural Relief, Anxiety Gift (single) Black
Acupressure Insomnia Bracelet, Anxiety Bracelet, Acupressure Sleep Aid, Stress Relief Gift (single) Blue