Sleep Aid Adjustable Band, Lavender Scented Insomnia Band, Calming Bracelet (single)
MULTIPLE SYMPTOM RELIEF OF INSOMNIA and ANXIETY Using Acupressure and LAVENDER Aromatherapy
DURING SYMPTOMS SIMPLY INHALE THE SCENT ON YOUR BAND. Deep breathes. Scent will fade in 1-4 weeks. Easily apply your own.
MADE IN THE USA. Our products feature VELCRO® Brand fasteners.Hook/Loop closure with polished steel secure loop.
ACCESSORY ADHESIVE TAPES added for placement or slippage issues. Latex free and manufactured in the USA.
ACUPOINT OPTIONS P7/H7/LU9 (between wrist bone and wrist crease) or P6/H6/LU8 (above wrist bone) USE WHICHEVER IS MOST COMFORTABLE.
EASY TO USE. Wear band on either wrist prior to/or during symptoms. Full directions and diagrams included with every purchase.
PERSONALIZED ADJUSTABLE SIZING for that perfect fit! Measure wrist circumference. Please view graph included with product pictures for assistance with measurement. ALL BRACELETS ARE ADJUSTABLE DOWN IN SIZE
How does the Adjustable Pressure Point Aromatherapy Wristband Work?
This is a multi symptom pressure point bracelet utilizing 3 different pressure points to help alleviate sleep issues, insomnia, and anxiety with the ADDED benefits of LAVENDER Essential Oils (insomnia, stress, anxiety). Full diagram included with detailed information regarding pressure points. All points are on wrist area and easy to locate.
Pressure Point Info and Full Directions included
H7 aids to treat insomnia, irritability, stress, emotional imbalances, nervousness, anxiety, hyperactivity, palpitations, fear, and forgetfulness.
P7 relieves insomnia, stress, hot flashes (flushes), manic behavior, palpitations, sweating, stomach pain, and vomiting.
LU9 relieves palpitations, stress headaches, nervousness, poor circulation, headache, migraine, and wrist pain.
H6 is used for relieving anxiety, irritability, night sweats, panic attacks.
P6 relieves nausea, motion sickness, morning sickness, carpal tunnel, menstrual cramp nausea.
LU8 is used for emotional well being.
Materials and General Info
Certified Medical Banding Material Manufactured in the USA.
Bracelets are ¾” in width. Simple Hook and Loop Closure for Adjust Ability. Added polished steel loop secures the end of the closure. Wear bracelet closure toward the outside pinky finger.
Latex free accessory adhesive tape samples to prevent slippage or placement issues.
Lavender essential oil (insomnia, anxiety)
If you are new to acupressure/pressure point therapy allow your body a few days to acclimate and be consistent with use before or during onset of symptoms. Results should occur 1-7 days after regular use. Bracelets should be snug.
All natural. Our products feature VELCRO® Brand fasteners.
You can wear your band above or below the wrist bone to utilize pressure points.
Smells great and works :)
- Hay, I. C., Jamieson, M. & Ormerod, A. D. (1998, November). Randomized trial of aromatherapy. Successful treatment for alopecia areata. Arch Dermatol, 134(11), 1349-1352
- Henley, D. V., Lipson, N., Korach, K. S., & Bloch, C. A. (2007). Prepubertal gynecomastia linked to lavender and tea tree oils. NEJM, 356, 479-485
- Kasper, S. (2013, June 6). An orally administered lavandula oil preparation (Silexan) for anxiety disorder and related conditions: an evidence based review. International Journal of Psychiatry in Clinical Practice, 17, sup1, 15 to 22
- Koca Kutlu, A., C., Ceçen, D., Gülsen Gürgen, S., Sayin, O., & Cetin, F. (2013, February 15). A comparison study of growth factor expression following treatment with transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, saline solution, povidone-iodine, and lavender oil in wounds healing. Evidence-Based Complimentary and Alternative Medicine, Article ID 361832. Retrieved from
- Kritsidma, M., Newton, T., & Asimakopoulou, K. (2010, February). The effects of lavender scent on dental patient anxiety levels: a cluster randomised-controlled trial. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 38(1), 83-87
- Lavender. (n.d.)
- Lavender oil. (2015, September 19)
- Lee, B. H., Lee, J. S. & Kim, Y. C., (2016, April 30). Hair Growth-Promoting Effects of Lavender Oil in C57BL/6 Mice. Toxicological Research, 32(2), 103-108
- Lee, I. S. & Lee, G. J. (2006, February). Effects of lavender aromatherapy on insomnia and depression in women college. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 36(1), 136-143
- Matsumoto, T., Asakura, H., & Hayashi, T. (2013, March 12). Does lavender aromatherapy alleviate premenstrual emotional symptoms?: a randomised crossover trial [Abstract]. Biopsychosocial Medicine, 7(12). Retrieved from
- Perry, M. (n.d.). Medicinal properties of lavender tea
- Soltani, R., Soheilipour, S., Hajhashemi, V., Asghari, G., Bagheri, M., & Molavi, M. (2013, September). Evaluation of the effect of aromatherapy with lavender essential oil on post-tonsillectomy pain in paediatric patients: a randomised controlled trial [Abstract]. International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology, 77(9), 1579-1581
- Wang, K. (n.d.). Lavender
- Zuzarte, M., Gonçalves, M. J., Cavaleiro, C., Cangoto, J., Vale-Silva, L., João Silva, M., … & Salgueiro, L. (2011, May 1). Chemical composition and antifungal activity of the essential oils of lavandula viridis L'hér [Abstract]. Journal of Medical Microbiology, 60, 612-618
We Also Recommend
Anti-Anxiety Bracelet, Adjustable Calming Band, Stress Relief, Mood Stability (single) black
Anti Nausea Pressure Point Band infused with Peppermint Oil, Migraine and Headache Relief (single)
Anxiety Relief Bracelet, Adjustable Rose Infused Band, Pain Relief, Anti-Depressant (single) Black, Rose Scent
Stress Relief Band, Adjustable Sage Aroma Bracelet, Alleviates Menopausal Symptoms (single)