Stress Relief Band, Adjustable Sage Aroma Bracelet, Alleviates Menopausal Symptoms (single)
Clary sage oil may not be appropriate for use in people who have low blood pressure.
CALM STRESS, MENOPAUSAL SYMPTOMS, DEPRESSION, MENSTRUAL CRAMPS Using Acupressure and CLARY SAGE Aromatherapy
MADE IN THE USA. Our products feature VELCRO® Brand fasteners.Hook/Loop closure with polished steel secure loop.
ACCESSORY ADHESIVE TAPES added for placement or slippage issues. Latex free and manufactured in the USA.
ACUPRESSURE POINT OPTIONS P7/H7/LU9/P6/H6/LU8 Multiple pressure point options for multiple symptoms. Full directions and diagrams included.
EASY TO USE. Wear band on either wrist prior to/or during symptoms. Full directions and diagrams included with every purchase.
PERSONALIZED ADJUSTABLE SIZING for that perfect fit! Measure wrist circumference. Please view graph included with product pictures for assistance with measurement. ALL BRACELETS ARE ADJUSTABLE DOWN IN SIZE.
How does the Adjustable Pressure Point Aromatherapy Wristband Work?
This is a multi functional pressure point bracelet utilizing 3 different pressure points to help calm anxiety, stress, menopausal symptoms, menstrual pain with the ADDED benefits of Clary Sage Essential Oils (stress, antidepressant, menopause). Full diagram included with detailed information regarding pressure points. All points are on wrist crease area and easy to locate.
Pressure Point Info and Full Directions included
H7 aids to treat insomnia, irritability, stress, emotional imbalances, nervousness, anxiety, hyperactivity, palpitations, fear, and forgetfulness.
P7 relieves insomnia, stress, hot flashes (flushes), manic behavior, palpitations, sweating, stomach pain, and vomiting.
LU9 relieves palpitations, stress headaches, nervousness, poor circulation, headache, migraine, and wrist pain.
H6 is used for relieving anxiety, irritability, night sweats, panic attacks.
P6 relieves nausea, motion sickness, morning sickness, carpal tunnel, menstrual cramp nausea.
LU8 is used for emotional well being.
Materials and General Info
Certified Medical Banding Material Manufactured in the USA.
Bracelets are ¾” in width. Simple Hook and Loop Closure for Adjust Ability. Added polished steel loop secures the end of the closure. Wear bracelet closure toward the outside pinky finger.
Latex free accessory adhesive tape samples to prevent slippage or placement issues.
Clary Sage essential oil (stress, fights anxiety, menopause, menstrual cramps)
Clinically proven to work.
If you are new to acupressure/pressure point therapy allow your body a few days to acclimate and be consistent with use before or during onset of symptoms. Results should occur 1-7 days after regular use. Bracelets should be Loosely snug NOT tight.
Acupressure Bracelets are NOT considered a medical device. All natural. Our products feature VELCRO® Brand fasteners.
You can wear your band above or below the wrist bone to utilize pressure points.
The use of any type of essential oil should be discussed with your doctor before you start using it.
- Aromatherapy and essential oils (PDQ) - patient version. (2017).
- Clanton MA. (n.d.). Menopause: Understanding and managing the transition using essential oils vs. traditional allopathic medicine.
- Gulcin I, et al. (2004). Evaluation of the antioxidant and antimicrobial activities of clary sage (Salvia sclarea L.).
- Lee K-B, et al.(2014). Changes in 5-hydroxytryptamine and cortisol plasma levels in menopausal women after inhalation of clary sage oil [Abstract]. DOI:
- Ness S. (2013). Living with cancer blog: Explore the uplifting effects of aromatherapy.
- Ou MC, et al. (2012). Pain relief assessment by aromatic essential oil massage on outpatients with primary dysmenorrhea: A randomized, double-blind clinical trial [Abstract]. DOI:
- Petersen D. (2017). Anxious or feeling down: Can essential oils help?
- Seol GH, et al. (2010). Antidepressant-like effect of Salvia sclarea is explained by modulation of dopamine activities in rats. DOI:
- Seol GH, et al. (2013). Randomized controlled trial for Salvia sclarea or Lavandula angustifolia: Differential effects on blood pressure in female patients with urinary incontinence undergoing urodynamic examination. DOI:
- Sienkiewicz M, et al. (2015). The effect of clary sage oil on staphylococci responsible for wound infections. DOI:
- Shinohara K, et al. (2017). Effects of essential oil exposure on salivary estrogen concentration in perimenopausal women.
We Also Recommend
Anti Nausea Pressure Point Band infused with Peppermint Oil, Migraine and Headache Relief (single)
Anxiety Relief Bracelet, Adjustable Rose Infused Band, Pain Relief, Anti-Depressant (single) Black, Rose Scent
Hot Flash Bracelet, Menopause Band, Hot Flash Relief, Sleep Aid, Mood Band (single) 3 Color Choices
Hot Flash Relief Band, Adjustable Mood Bracelet, Menopausal Relief- Choose your Style- (single)